Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tip Top Tuesday: Another One Bites The Dust

***My girl Top is unique and one-of-a-kind. This makes the story of her love life especially interesting. Just when you think you've got her figured, she makes an unexpected move. She's my career-minded friend who is a closet nurturer. Read and learn how to be fabulous.***


Quick Recap: Top is single. She is single by choice. She has been talking to a guy named CG and liking him more and more. He's lives in a different state and recently came to NYC soon to visit her. This trip for him is to visit her but also to visit NYC because he's looking for a place to settle in since graduating grad school.
 
CG's trip to NYC to visit Top was a success. They went to the Maxwell/Jill Scott concert and had a great time. They visited several areas of New York and did a combo of the tourist and hometown thing. When Top described the trip to me, it sounded like they had the best time ever. What's even better, CG loved NYC!
 
It sounded like things had gone so well and were off to a terrific start. CG went to L.A. the next weekend with his cousin to visit the cousin and also to visit L.A. I don't know how that trip went because sometime in that gap of days, CG and Top had an argument from which I don't think CG can recover. Top liked him, but apparently not enough. I never really had time to form an opinion about CG other than to like the fact that she liked him. I never knew CG in college, so I wasn't biased one way or another.
 
At least she got a great story and learned that she can really show someone her city and make them fall in love with it. I don't know for sure that CG is definitely gone, but it's looking that way...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails