Friday, May 27, 2011

Michelle's T.G.I.Fridays: An Older Man Enters The Picture

***Michelle is a girl that grew up next door to me and we attended the same church. Now she's in her early 20s and living the single life. She goes on these dates that are either lovely or horrific. She's slightly terrified at the thought of committing to someone any time soon. And of course, she has the occasional man who really catches her eye and her heart.***

Quick Recap [My last post about Michelle was back in mid-April. The post was more thoughts about her breaking her cycle. After reading my post about the cycle she goes through with men, she made the decision to try and break that cycle in an effort to give a new guy with possible potential (is possible potential redundant?) a chance.] Read T.G.I.Fridays posts.

Since that time, not a whole lot has happened in Michelle's love life. I mentioned on a Wednesday that our friend Camille met a guy at a wedding last month. Well, Michelle also met a guy at this wedding.

This guy is a lot older than Michelle. She's 23, he is 35 or so. The age difference really stands out to her. I told her that difference won't seem like that much in 4 years, but that doesn't really help for today.

They spent some time together. He even visited her down in Charleston before she left for the summer. But I don't think much will come from this guy since she doesn't talk about him much.

Terrence called Michelle. At least she thinks he did. The area code is where he's stationed. But he didn't leave a voice mail. I hope he calls back. I would love for the two of them to make peace. I don't know about them rekindling a romance, but being friends isn't terrible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails