Thursday, January 6, 2011

Big Bad Thursday: Bringing In The New Year Like Every Couple Should

***Big Bad Thursday is all about Bad. He's one of my best friends and was a charming, if commitment-phobic bachelor. He finally realized a woman was worth giving up complete and total bachelor-hood. So now Bad and Jordan are in love and working towards building a life together. They live in a wonderful apartment in Chicago and they are quite a fabulous couple.***

Quick Recap [My last post was about a month ago. I was saying how much I love that they are the drama free couple in my life. I also briefly discussed their plans for Christmas and New Year's Eve.] Read Big Bad Thursday posts

They are still my drama free couple. They're just happy and enjoying their relationship.

I wonder if people who always have some type of drama going on really prefer it that way.

Well Bad and Jordan ended up spending Christmas together in the Chicago area at Bad's parents' house.

Jordan was going to go home to St. Louis, but she ended up having to work, so she couldn't leave.

Since they were going to spend Christmas together, they got a Christmas tree.

I liked their lights they had on the tree, but they only had one ornament, which was hilarious.

They have this plan now where each time they have a special thing happen, they'll get an ornament for it.

So for vacations, special events (like at some point whenever they get engaged), etc., they will have an ornament for that occasion.

I love that idea because I always see these really cute commemorative ornaments, but I hardly ever see them on anyone's tree.

They went down to St. Louis the week between Christmas and New Year's for a couple of days, but it was a very short trip.

We did all end up spending New Year's Eve together. It was a lot of fun. Tapas, champagne, dancing.

They are such a cute couple, and so much fun to be around.

I love hanging out with Bad and Jordan, but I don't necessarily want to be the third wheel all the time, so I usually bring a friend with me.

When we grabbed lunch on Christmas Eve, Top was with us. The four of us had a blast.

And when we went ouf for New Year's Eve, Michelle was with us.

Michelle definitely had a good time. She picked up one of Bad's best friends who was in town for the holiday.

Well, they picked each other up. I'll tell that story on Friday.

But Bad and Jordan are just so much fun to be out with. We ended up at Leg Room at the end of the night to dance and have a couple more drinks.

They are the type of couple who can be out dancing without any hints of jealousy or craziness.

While Bad was off getting us drinks, we were all just dancing with random guys who came up to dance with us.

And while Jordan, Michelle, and I were joking about needing to come up with a "I'm done with this guy, get him away from me" signal, the guys came back and we just started dancing with them.

I doubt the situation would have gone as smoothly if I had been out with Noni and Eric. I'm just saying...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails