Monday, August 29, 2011

Gloria's Romantic Monday: The Roller Coaster Continues

***Gloria is a friend of mine I know from church. She is a single mother. She has a boyfriend, Gregory, who we all love and her son's father, Rufus, who we all hate. She is fun-loving and hilarious. Gloria is the type of friend who'd be there for you at a party, when things get tough, or even if you need help applying for school.***

Quick Recap [In my last post, I spoke of how Gloria and Gregory were in a tough spot. He wasn't really doing what he needed to do to make her feel like a priority.]Read Romantic Monday posts.

Since that time, things haven't gotten better. They broke up a couple days ago. It seems to be not a permanent break up though. Gregory told Gloria shortly after they broke up that he was still very much in love with her.

He also said that he wasn't used to the tumultuous nature of their relationship. I could totally understand that sentiment of his since Easy and I had a similar issue recently.

I told her how we worked it out. I encouraged her to stay strong and to let him know that he couldn't suggest a break-up every time things got rough between them. I'm hoping for a happy ending to this situation.

When they're good, they're really good. I'm hoping they can get back there soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails