Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Camille's Wishful Wednesday: Musings On A Mystery Man

***Camille is a friend of mine I know from church. She is classified on another blog I read as a "hopeless romantic", and I think that describes her pretty well. I also think she's incredibly well-balanced and able to work on multiple parts of herself at once. She is a law student, a Sunday school teacher, and an all-around good person. She has some pretty concrete ideas about men and the type of man she'd like to end up with. But she's doing the in-my-20s-dating-follies thing as well.***

Last week, I was happy to report about the pseudo-official exiting of many useless men from Camille's world.

I did introduce a new fellow, the athlete. He won't get a name though until Camille actually meets him.

We've learned more about him in the last week.

This mystery man come from a two-parent household.

His mother is a bit over-bearing, but has a huge heart and really loves her son.

He has plans to go to divinity school (maybe) after his current career is over.

He has no children. That's really rare for a young black man in his position.

He grew up with a friend of Camille's from California. She's the one who's working on setting this guy and Camille up.

She's been telling Camille all these wonderful things about this man.

But she hasn't brought Camille up to him yet. That seems weird, I know, but it's coming.

She will see this guy during the Christmas holiday, and she will be telling him about Camille the, face to face, just like she told Camille about him face to face.

I don't know when they will get a chance to meet seeing as how he's very busy and will be until February.

But Camille is super busy too, so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

Hopefully, I'll know more about this mystery guy next week since Christmas is in a few days.

Maybe there will have been some contact. A phone call or e-mail or something.

This guy looks great on paper. He's actually pretty good-looking as well (I've seen his photo). I'd love to give him a name on this blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails