Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Camille's Wishful Wednesday: The Mystery Man Is Still A Mystery

***Camille is a friend of mine I know from church. She is classified on another blog I read as a "hopeless romantic", and I think that describes her pretty well. I also think she's incredibly well-balanced and able to work on multiple parts of herself at once. She is a law student, a Sunday school teacher, and an all-around good person. She has some pretty concrete ideas about men and the type of man she'd like to end up with. But she's doing the in-my-20s-dating-follies thing as well.***

Yes, the mystery man is still a mystery.

I keep hearing more about him, but there have been no moves made to actually introduce him to Camille.

When I decide I'm going to set up two friends, I certainly don't go about it this way.

I don't mention one to the other and then talk about that person for weeks.

I would tell each person about the other to assess whether they have an interest in meeting each other.

But I guess Camille's friend is working on letting this guy know about Camille.

I hope she shares good stories, cause Camille is great.

I expect I'll have something concrete to report by next week because by then the friend will be back from Christmas vacation.

Christmas vacation was when she was supposed to assess his level of interest.

This has to be one of the longest setups in history, lol.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails