Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Camille's Wishful Wednesday: Guys Floating Around Like Thought Bubbles or Milky Ways

***Camille is a friend of mine I know from church. She is classified on another blog I read as a "hopeless romantic", and I think that describes her pretty well. I also think she's incredibly well-balanced and able to work on multiple parts of herself at once. She is a law student, a Sunday school teacher, and an all-around good person. She has some pretty concrete ideas about men and the type of man she'd like to end up with. But she's doing the in-my-20s-dating-follies thing as well.***

Quick Recap [My last post about Camille was back at the end of April, so it's been about a month. Stupid PC of mine. In that post, I talked about how Camille was single, but still had these men floating around her, interested in getting a piece of her heart.] Read Wishful Wednesday posts.

Since that time, Camille has followed her pattern that I've noticed she seems to have. I should do a pattern post about her like I did for Michelle. I need to do more observing though before I pinpoint an exact pattern.

What pattern am I talking about? Her tendency to be over guys before their time. Case in point: the guy from the wedding, aka Bachelor #3. Granted, there are a number of things about this guy that just aren't okay, but for Camille, their almost full deal-breakers.

The thing about this guy is that aside from his not-okay qualities, he's really sweet. And he seems really interested in Camille. But she's over him. Only she hasn't told him yet. That should make for an interesting situation since he's the best friend of one of her friends from our church. Remember, she met Bachelor #3 at that guy's wedding.

But I'm going to move on from him to talk about something more fabulous. Camille is going to Barcelona! She leaves next Friday. It's pretty exciting that she's going. And she gets class credit for it. I'm embroidering her Snuggie, so I have to get that finished by Friday. I'll make it happen, definitely. Bachelor #1 is going too, so maybe there will be some development between the two of them. People always go crazy on vacations, right?

Let's hope I have a great story to tell about Bachelor #1 or #3 next week. So it will be either sad/funny or racy/adventurous.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails