Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tip Top Tuesday: Top If Focusing On Herself Again


***My girl Top is unique and one-of-a-kind. This makes the story of her love life especially interesting. Just when you think you've got her figured, she makes an unexpected move. She's my career-minded friend who is a closet nurturer. Read and learn how to be fabulous.***
Quick Recap [Last time I wrote about Top, she had just dismissed CG. He went to college with us and was trying to find a place to relocate to. When he visited NYC, he and Top investigated their potential. Turns out, she decided they had none]

She's not exactly shifting the focus away from me, she's just not focusing on them. She is taking a look at herself, what she wants out of life, and how that translates to relationships with men. There are men, but none worth giving a blog name too. Some interesting stories have emerged with a certain man, but I won't get into it here.

Top has had some fun stories pop up as she makes new friends and explores New York. One quick one is a night out with friends where she made out with this guy she didn't know that well. I don't know if she'd ever done that before, but it was new to me. It's been on my list of things to do, but had never been presented with the opportunity by someone who I actually wanted to kiss.

Who knows when the next guy will come along to try and sweep her off her feet. I hope he's careful because guys don't have the best luck with Top. They keep projecting what they want onto her. She tells them she's not so into the idea of a relationship on the fast track to marriage and they never seem to hear her or believe her or whatever. But it doesn't end well. I hope the next guy who really likes her reads my blog and realizes, take things slow, try to have fun, and stop placing these ridiculous expectations because you think you've fallen in love with a woman you've been hanging out with for 6 weeks. Stop it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails