Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sonny's Sunday: Some Wedding Details

***Sonny is an old friend of mine. We went to elementary, middle, and high school together. He's also my friend who's doing the super-adult thing. He and his new fiancee Cher just bought a house. They're working on planning a life together. Even with all that stability, their love life is still interesting.***
Quick Recap [The last post I wrote about Sonny was back at the beginning of January. I spoke about him and Cher spending the holidays together. I have them pegged as one of those couples that just don't like spending time apart. And that works for them. I also started having some questions about their wedding plans. When they were talking about getting married in 2012, it seemed pretty far away back in March 2010. But now almost a year later, it seems pretty close.] Read Sonny's Sunday posts.

I have asked some questions of Sonny regarding their upcoming nuptials.

They have picked a cruise line. They're doing a Disney cruise.

I love the idea of a Disney cruise. If anyone can do a romantic and fun event, it would be Disney. I can already see the cruise staff bending over backwards to make their wedding special.

They haven't settled all the big details though. Things like an exact date.

Or a wedding party.

But a lot of things come with doing the wedding on a cruise that they won't have to worry about. Venue, food, flowers, drinks, music. All that will be part of the wedding package. Since it's on a boat, that dictates certain things. That should make life easier for them.

I'm pretty excited for Sonny since he's the only close friend I have getting married soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails