Monday, October 25, 2010

Gloria's Romantic Monday

***Gloria is a friend of mine I know from church. She is a single mother. She has a boyfriend, Gregory, who we all love and her son's father, Rufus, who we all hate. She is fun-loving and hilarious. Gloria is the type of friend who'd be there for you at a party, when things get tough, or even if you need help applying for school.***

I know what you're thinking, what happened to Melody's Monday? Well, Melody is single and having a bit of a crisis of career planning and family issues. That doesn't leave room for a love life to be discussed. So now I'm talking about Gloria on Monday.

I've found Gloria's love life pretty interesting for quite some time, but I didn't have an open day to talk about her. So I basically made room cause I love hearing about her love life and I think you will too. This post will be just an introduction, and in future posts, I'll talk more specifics.

Gloria is 25 years old. She's been dating Gregory for a while now, and he makes her very happy. He is our favorite guy that has come around because he's dating one of our friends. Michelle, Camille, and Bad have all met him too. We all love him. And he's really into Gloria. They're totally in love. I think she'll be the first one of us to get married.

And then there's Rufus, who we all hate. He is the father of Gloria's son, who just turned 2. Back when Rufus and Gloria first started dating, he seemed like such a good guy. Then when she got pregnant, things started to fall apart. I don't want to take away from him as a father because he's there for his son for the most part. But the way he treats Gloria sucks! And therefore he sucks too.

That's the basic info about Gloria and next week, I'll go into more detail.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails