Friday, October 22, 2010

Michelle's T.G.I.Fridays: How To Meet A Worthwhile Man

***Michelle is a girl that grew up next door to me and we attended the same church. Now she's in her early 20s and living the single life. She goes on these dates that are either lovely or horrific. She's slightly terrified at the thought of committing to someone any time soon. And of course, she has the occasional man who really catches her eye and her heart.***


I was talking to Michelle about my man issues and an accidental text message I sent. She then told me she accidentally IM'd Michael. I was hoping she would have no contact with him any time in the present because he sucks!

So I asked who she meant to IM, and she told me it was only a pseudo accident. And then after she IM'd him, she didn't respond when he wrote back. I find that incredibly amusing. He was sending her messages like, "you there?", and "hey, what's going on?"

It's just nice when a guy who usually acts as if he doesn't at all shows he does. Unfortunately, it's not good enough. He should show that he cares all the time. Is that too hard to ask? I don't think so.

I told Michelle I was taking her on a man hunt because she said she never meets men that are worthwhile when she goes out. I have incredibly good luck when I go out. I haven't been to a party in a very long time where I didn't meet a man except Bad's, Michelle's, and my birthday party.

I'm hoping that if I take Michelle out, we can meet some men. And hopefully two of them are worthwhile. Cause it's about time we dealt with men who I'm not writing a post about just to say they suck.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails