Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tip Top Tuesday: Building A Man

***My girl Top is unique and one-of-a-kind. This makes the story of her love life especially interesting. Just when you think you've got her figured, she makes an unexpected move. She's my career-minded friend who's always focused on self-improvement. She's also super-independent yet a closet nurturer. Read and learn how to be fabulous.***

Last week, I was talking about Top making up for lost time by focusing on all the men trying to pay her attention now. She's still doing that and I'm happy for her because it's something that we single women do. We notice men noticing us, take the compliment and confidence boost, and move on with our day until someone notices us who's worth noticing back.

Top and I were talking about this article she was reading online in Marie Claire. It categorizes single women. We agreed about what category I was, but not which one she was. By the way, I'm going to write a post on my main blog about my categorization. I thought she was a phoenix because I think she's still bouncing back from her break-up with her ex last year. She feels like she's bounced back and is more of the free-spirited or the trailblazer. I think those two could also work as descriptions for her.

This led to a discussion of what kinds of men we'd pick for each other. She asked me to build her a man, lol. I honestly had never thought about it for her before, but I did when she asked and she actually liked the guy I built for her. So I'm going to share him here. I've never met a guy like this though.

*Tall, dark-skinned, great smile

*Great relationship with his mother and with God

*He'd be an animal person, and interested in something green, like the environment or something like that.

*He's be into his career, but he wouldn't have the type of job that makes you work 70 hours a week

*He's be athletic, and a reader

*He'd be traditional, but open-minded
 
*I think I'd want him to be a guys guy, you know? Like loving cars, tools, and working with his hands and stuff, lol
 
*Definitely a thinker, but not so full of his own-self worth and some 'thinkers' tend to be

*And he'd be fearless.

I think I described a pretty great guy and I was glad to hear she'd date him, if only we could find him, lol.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails