Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Camille's Wishful Wednesday: She's Over Bachelor #1

***Camille is a friend of mine I know from church. She is classified on another blog I read as a "hopeless romantic", and I think that describes her pretty well. I also think she's incredibly well-balanced and able to work on multiple parts of herself at once. She is a law student, a Sunday school teacher, and an all-around good person. She has some pretty concrete ideas about men and the type of man she'd like to end up with. But she's doing the in-my-20s-dating-follies thing as well.***
Read Wishful Wednesday posts.

Last week, I mentioned that Camille was in Barcelona for a class trip and that Bachelor #1 was with her. But she came back from Barcelona and the first thing she told me after congratulations on my engagement is that she's over Bachelor #1!

I don't know the whole story yet because with the way my schedule has been going, we just haven't had time to catch up. But I figure this will make for an interesting story. I was hoping she'd come back with tales of a passionate bloom of relationship, not a dead panned statement.

But I will have more next week. And not just about another guy she's just not that into, but also about how wonderful Barcelona is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails