Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tip Top Tuesday: Nothing About Men

***My girl Top is unique and one-of-a-kind. This makes the story of her love life especially interesting. Just when you think you've got her figured, she makes an unexpected move. She's my career-minded friend who's always focused on self-improvement. She's also super-independent yet a closet nurturer. Read and learn how to be fabulous.***

Quick Recap [My last post about Top was three weeks ago. I mentioned this man she went on a date with and how it didn't go well.] Read Tip Top Tuesday posts.

Top hasn't been on any dates since then. She tends to attract very persistent men, but unfortunately none have come along to interest her in taking a chance on spending time getting to know someone new.

But I still have hope that it will happen when the time is right.

Since Top is ultimately very single, she makes sure that her life doesn't revolve around the search for a man. Those she can find, but she's more focused on her life goals right now.

She's prepping for defending her thesis before the end of the summer. That's exciting because it means a trip to Chicago.

I believe she is intending to have a version of a housewarming while she's here. She'll be moving into her own place in Harlem or Brooklyn starting in August and she needs some stuff. I know it will be a great party and a lot of people who haven't seen her in a long time will be happy to attend such a party.

Like I said, Top tends to attract some persistent men, so I hope none of those persistent men in Chicago get wind that she'll be coming to town cause they will come out of the woodwork. I've seen it happen, ha ha.

But yes, between getting a new place and defending a thesis, a new man doesn't really have room in Top's life right now. Not unless he took the friend route. But I will keep you updated on all the wonderful single happenings in her life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails