Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sonny's Sunday: Coupledom (Or Maybe Wedding-Planning-dom)

***Sonny is an old friend of mine. We went to elementary, middle, and high school together. He's also my friend who's doing the super-adult thing. He and his new fiancee Cher just bought a house. They're working on planning a life together as well as a wedding next April. Even with all that stability, their love life is still interesting.***

Quick Recap [Two weeks ago, I posted about my interest in pulling Sonny and Cher out of their couple shell, and I added the details I knew about wedding plans.] Read Sonny's Sunday posts.

Sonny texted me the other day to get my address because he and Cher are sending out their Save the Dates this week. I told him my address would be changing soon. But I can't wait to see their STDs  (tee-hee, sorry immature moment). I'm sure they'll be lovely. And maybe inspirational for my own STDs.

Also, Easy, my fiance, came up with a wonderful opportunity for us to spend time with Sonny and Cher. He knows how much it means to me that I get closer to the girls of all my close guy friends. He has four tickets to Ravinia today and we have invited Sonny and Cher to join us.

We don't know if they're able to come just yet, but if they do, we'll look forward to an evening of great live music, maybe a bottle of wine and a picnic dinner. I'm really looking forward to this and a chance to get them to unwind and spend some time making new friends. \

Having couple friends is a good idea? Right? Yeah, I think so.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails