Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Camille's Wishful Wednesday:

***Camille is a friend of mine I know from church. She is classified on another blog I read as a "hopeless romantic", and I think that describes her pretty well. I also think she's incredibly well-balanced and able to work on multiple parts of herself at once. She is a law student, a Sunday school teacher, and an all-around good person. She has some pretty concrete ideas about men and the type of man she'd like to end up with. But she's doing the in-my-20s-dating-follies thing as well.***
Read Wishful Wednesday posts.

Last week, I mentioned that Camille was going to Barcelona. I had the weeks wrong. She left last Friday, but I thought she was leaving this Friday. So she's gone on her trip, and I have nothing to report about her week since I'm not in Barcelona to watch.

But I imagine that things are going well with Bachelor #1. At least I hope so. Since she's over the guy she met at the wedding, this guy is the only real prospect around that she hasn't said she's "over".

There is still King, but he's got a lot going on right now with school and work. Camille has never said she's over him, but he's not exactly pursuing her aside from requesting she apply to his job for her internship. That's some lazy ass pursuing if you ask me.

I will say this for Camille: with all she has going on with these men floating around, she's doing a good job of being single. When I think of someone doing well at being single, they're not stressing about their single-hood. They're focusing on bettering themselves and enriching the non-romantic parts of their life.

Camille is focused on school, career planning, her friends, and being healthy. She seems happy and fulfilled and so any man who comes along will be a great addition to her life, but he wouldn't be her whole life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails