Thursday, May 6, 2010

If Only I Could Be As Understanding As I Try To Appear...

...then maybe I wouldn't be stressing about today. PT has work, then he's going to look for places (he's moving again). And then after that, we're supposed to go out. I have this fear that something will come up and he wil cancel on me and I'll feel like a fool for staying in Chicago for another day. And I feel bad for those who read my blog because now you're subject to these worries as well. Sorry.

I'll update this post later if when we go out. I need to re-read my previous posts so I can remember that feeling of not wanting to put all my eggs in one basket. Should that feeling really be taken back just because we had one good evening together? My logic says no. But the rest of me...

UPDATE: We actually did go out and had a very nice time. I didn't even get back to my parents house until about two hours ago. I will write today's post about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel like a fool if he cancels. He will be the loser in the deal. There is nothing wrong with seeing him when he can provided the emotional investment on your part isn't too big.

CeCe said...

Thanks, I'm very glad he didn't cancel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails