Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sonny's Sunday: He Bought A Ring!

***Sonny is a great friend of mine and he and his future wife, Cher, are my stable adult friends. They just bought a house and are getting married soon. They'll probably also be the first to have children in a stable relationship. The story of Sonny's love life is pretty exciting to me because he's living the dream, you know, just living the dream.***

I wanted to say, "he went to Jared" like the commercial. Except Jared has high prices and terrible customer service. So, we went to Rogers & Hollands. And the ring is just fabulous!!

I was so pleased he even asked me to go with him. I'm his friend more than I am Cher's. I've been living outside of Chicago the entire time they've been dating, so I never got a chance to get close to her. But I get her style and I have a good eye for jewelry that matches a person. So, I joined him.

The sales lady gave us a hard pitch that kind of pissed me off. That is, until I took a good look at the ring she wanted us to buy and about fell over with joy at it's splendor! It was so beautiful!

I don't want to go into too much detail because she knows I have a blog and may have found her way to it if Sonny has told her I write about them. I told him to wait until he proposed because I don't want the surprise to be ruined. But stay tuned for the story of how he proposed (and  pic of the ring!) in an upcoming post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails