Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Funny Mix-Up

I finally came out of my phone-avoiding funk, and I was talking to my mother tonight about many things. One of them was PT. She remembered that I told her he looked like LL Cool J. I did no such thing!

He doesn't look like LL Cool J. He does have a handsome face, a great body, a lovely smile, sexy lips, and a smooth swagger I can't get enough of, but he doesn't look like him. PT looks like a light-skinned version of his father (which bodes well for the future, his dad is good-looking ).

I laughed so hard and corrected my mother. She hasn't met PT yet and it would've been horrible if she went in with the assumption that PT looked like LL Cool J. My mother is known (mostly by my close friends and me) for being no holds barred when it comes to the looks of the guys I've brought home over the years.

While I believe she would find PT attractive, I don't think she would feel he looked like LL Cool J. Let's just say Crisis Averted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, am I PT?

While I do not look like LL CJ I.........He does have a handsome face, a great body, a lovely smile, sexy lips, and a smooth swagger you can't get enough of......

bwhahahah I tickle myself some times!

CeCe said...

Lol, you are very funny. So far, I'm cracking up at all your comments!

You have a smooth swagger?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails