Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Camille's Wishful Wednesday: Finding Mr. Right

***Camille is a friend of mine I know from church. She is classified on another blog I read as a "hopeless romantic", and I think that describes her pretty well. I also think she's incredibly well-balanced and able to work on multiple parts of herself at once. She is a law student, a Sunday school teacher, and an all-around good person. She has some pretty concrete ideas about men and the type of man she'd like to end up with. But she's doing the in-my-20s-dating-follies thing as well.***


Last week, I talked about two single guys at Camille's school who've been brought to her attention for one reason or another. She's expressed no genuine interest in either guy, but intends to keep her eyes on them for future prospects, once the harrowing first year of law school is past.'


I have no new updates for this week, which is kind of a relief. I want Camille to have a break from all these frogs so she can be in the right mindset should her prince happen along. That thought is influencing my webcrawl for a link for this week. I'm Googling "Waiting for the one".


Lots of things popped up. Super-Christian sites, music sites, even a store that sold... actually I'm not sure. So I gave up and Googled "finding mr. right." That was much more focused on my topic. The link for today comes from TopDatingTips.com. I liked this post because it wasn't directed at divorced women, it wasn't trying to get me to buy something, and it used lots of big words. You can find the post here.


How does this apply to Camille? Well, she'd like to have a man in her life who was perfect for her. He would treat her well and keep her interest. And he would give her the wedding and marriage of her dreams. It's safe to say she's looking for Mr. Right.


Camille definitely has her list of attributes her perfect man will have. This article points out that he will have a list too and would you measure up any better to his list than he does to yours? It encourages women to take a real look at how they're going about finding Mr. Right and by what criteria. I think this could be useful for any single woman still in search of her happily ever after.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails